Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Confused by all of the different terms for wrinkles? Why does your doctor call them ‘Crow’s feet”, yet all the magazines call them something else entirely? It’s hard to keep it all straight.
We’ve got your back with the Official Beauty In the Bag Guide to Wrinkle Slang.
Canthal lines. This is the medical name for the clusters of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes. They are also called crow’s feet, laugh lines and character lines.
Crow’s feet. These are clusters of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes. They are also known as laugh lines and character lines.
Got lines? This week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY offers a great alternative to injectable fillers for plumping lines and wrinkles. We have 3 of the new Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 by NeoStrata (a $75 value) as a beauty giveaway to give to our lucky winners. Perfect for all skin types, this topical treatment helps to smooth lines, nasolabial folds, and other visible signs of aging with a triple boost formula that includes three patented peptides.
It works by stimulating the skin’s own natural collagen and strengthening the support structure directly beneath deep lines. This helps build your skin’s natural volume, thereby plumping and filling in laugh lines, forehead creases and crow’s fee
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY