Love them or hate them (ugh), the Kardashians have got the art of contouring down to a science. Contouring has come a long way since the 80’s when harsh lines of demarcation were the norm, rather than the exception. If you haven’t tried it lately, you’ll definitely want to give it a go!
Perfected by makeup artists on photo shoots and runway shows, contouring and highlighting your face is a way to subtly enhance and define your features and if the numbers are any indication a lot of women are getting in on the trend. Mintel–the world’s leading market intelligence agency–reports that launches of face makeup positioned as contouring products grew 230% between 2012 and 2014. This huge inc
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY