My LATISSE (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% journey started when it was first launched, all the way back in 2008 when the drug received FDA clearance. Rarely does anything work as predictably and fast as Latisse did for me! I was beyond thrilled. But the challenge was that my eyes were definitely a little more sensitive from regular use, so I ultimately had to taper off.
According to the studies, Latisse lengthens, thickens and darkens eyelashes and it does so predictably. Like the hair on your head, lashes tend to sprout, grow for a while and then eventually fall out. Latisse extends the growth phase and increases the number of hairs that sprout. Latisse promotes thicker lashes
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY