I was at a soccer game recently when another mom came up and sat down next to me. She’s always been naturally pretty in that “I don’t wear a stitch of makeup” way and today was no exception, except it actually was. She looked better than ever but I couldn’t quite put my finger on what was different. Her hair looked the same, her face was makeup free and she was dressed as casually as the rest of us. Then I got it…it was her eyes! She told me she’d recently gotten eyelash extensions and couldn’t be happier with the results–they looked like the lashes she should have been born with! Whether you decide to do the same or make the most of what you’ve got, here are some tips on your road to l
Getting ones brows shaped is not usually a pleasant experience. A requisite pluck, sting, and ouch accompany even the most celebrated brow treatments. And making small talk with technicians really makes me understand the Stockholm Syndrome.
This all changed with my last brow job thanks to b London brow bar at Henri Bendel in New York City. The first US outpost of b London walk-in brow bars located in department stores throughout the UK, the Bendel location offers the chain’s signature threading technique. The menu also includes brow and lash tinting, express facial treatments, and a head, neck, and shoulder massage.
I’ve been a die-hard plucking devotee, up until the b London exp
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS