If you or a loved one suffers from hair loss, then this Gorgeous Giveaway is for you. We have 3 HairMax® Healthy Hair Collections (a $229 value) to give to our lucky winners. The gift includes HairMax Enhancing Shampoo, HairMax Invigorating Scalp Treatment, HairMax Revitalizing Conditioner, HairMax Hair & Scalp Fortifier, and a $200 coupon off a HairMax LaserComb® Premium or HairMax LaserComb Professional 12 model.
The HairMax LaserComb is the first and only FDA cleared home-use device that uses light energy to stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth in men and women. It’s a great alternative to topical lotions or drugs you have to take orally.
The HairMax Healthy Hair
25% of Women and 40% of Men are Affected by
Hereditary Hair Loss
You know the feeling – hairs in the sink after you brush, stray hairs showing up on your pillow, and a brush loaded with hair every time you run it through your hair – these could be signs of hereditary hair loss and it’s not a pretty picture. An overactive thyroid, hormones, stress, crash dieting, vitamin deficiencies, aging, genetics, menopause and pregnancies can all play a dramatic role on hair loss in women.
“Typically we lose between 50 and 100 hairs per day, but a consistent loss of 150 or more hairs is considered significant,” says Dr. Robert Leonard. Hereditary Hair Loss differs from temporary hair loss (
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS