Meet the MD with the Artistic Touch
Named by New York magazine as one of the best doctors in New York, Dr. Bruce Katz is Clinical Professor of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Director of the Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Clinic at Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Director of the Juva Skin & Laser Center in New York. He received his medical training at McGill University Faculty of Medicine in Montreal, Canada, and completed his post-graduate training at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, where he was Chief Resident in Dermatology.
A frequent guest on national and international news shows including The View, 20/20, Good Morning America, and CNN, Dr. Katz is
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY