Whether the goal is to look better in tight LuLulemon yoga pants, get their pre-childbirth “vajayjay” back or treat more pressing down-there medical conditions, growing numbers of women are turning toward noninvasive vaginal rejuvenation.
In the past, surgery was the only option for women who were concerned with the look, feel or function of their vaginas.
Today there are a host of devices available to treat these issues non-invasively with no downtime.
“The latest energy-based technologies including ThermiVa can reverse some of the effects that pregnancy and aging have on this area with none of the side effects associated with older therapies,” says Bruce E.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY