Photo Credit: www.laseraway.net
Phrenology, a pseudoscience that identified personality based on the size and shape of the head, was all the rage in the 1800s, and thankfully now relegated to the waste bin of unsubstantiated theories. But what about wrinkle analysis? Can you really tell if someone is happy or sad based on their wrinkles? Are crow’s feet the result of a crinkly, happy smile? Do marionette lines mean you are mean? According to the following infographic from LaserAway Hair Removal & Aesthetics, lip lines mean you are a hopeless romantic and nasolabial folds are signs of optimism. Take a look here at the complete graph, and let us know what you think.
[caption id=”attachment_36813″ align=”aligncenter”
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY