We all drop a ton of cash on anti-aging potions and lotions and other treatments that promise to help us look as young as we feel, but did you know that your smile may be a dead giveaway of your real age?
It’s true. Misshapen, discolored and uneven teeth can make you look older than your years. “I see it all the time,” says Kevin B. Sands, DDS, a cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills, Calif. “Ladies come in with tight skin and teeth that are yellowed and discolored and really show their age.”
But there is help available for your aging smile, he says.
How can you tell if you need a smile rejuvenation? You don’t need to be a detective (or even a dentist) to spot the signs
Sure the issues should matter more than how a presidential candidate looks when you cast your ballot on Election Day, but let’s face it – it helps if a candidate looks the part!
Whether President of the USA, the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or any other executive-in-chief, there are certain physical attributes that experts say can make or break leaders.
There was a time when a President’s look had nothing to do with his or her political ascent. This all changed in 1960 after the first-ever televised Presidential debate featuring senator John F. Kennedy of Massachusetts and Vice President Richard Nixon. People who listened to the debate on the radio thought Richard Nikon won, bu
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY