Traveling any time can be uber stressful and exhausting. Overbooked flights, high terror alert warnings, new TSA rules, and unexpected weather delays, you can find yourself more drained than ever when you finally do arrive at your destination. A few just-right items on your carry-on and in your suitcase can help keep you bright eyed, radiant, relaxed and healthy so you’ll arrive in better condition than when you left.
Here, how to keep you from needing a vacation from your vacation.
BRIGHTEN & WHITEN EYE-OPENER Dry airplane cabins rob moisture from your eyes and can cause t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY