Photo Credit: Ulta.com
A dream of a concealer, the new ck one 3-in-1 concealer ($20) looks as unisex as the famous ck one fragrance: but that’s not to say your boyfriend is going to spring for this wunderkind anytime soon.
The new concealer primes skin, covers spots, and illuminates all in one fell swoop. With an easy click-pen applicator, the pen dispenses just the right amount of concealer, unlike many competitors that give you too much or too little. The formula is infused with amino-acid treated pigment technology as well as vitamins C and C to hide imperfections and fight free radicals.
At first I thought that this concealer would cater to fairer skin types, but I was wrong: there are four shades
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY