Photo Credit: Sephora.com
I opened the silver bullet-shaped lip gloss by clicking on the tiny clasp that reminded me of a purse, and applied the new Lancôme Lip Lover to my dry lips and expected to get that all too familiar tacky feeling, but there was none.
Lancôme Lip Lover ($23) may be the best lip gloss in the world right now—if you want a dewy shine. The consumer reviews have—for the most part—been upbeat (one user on Sephora.com said, “This is the second Lip Lover that I purchased because I really liked my first one”). I would venture to say the same, but would add that while the moisturizing benefit and the imparted glowing dewiness are excellent reasons to buy this lip gloss, the color pigments i
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY