Gone are the days when Lancôme’s Bifacil was the only makeup remover you had in your bathroom. Remember gazing at the swirly blue bottle with tiny bubbles and pouring just a little on a cleansing pad to smooth all over your eyes? And, let’s be honest, Lancôme’s Bifacil is one of the finest of its kind, with a bi-phase formula containing a lipid and a water stage to gently clean the eye completely of makeup. The idea behind Lancôme’s cult following was, of course, that Bifacil was extremely effective, leaving the eyes refreshed and without any greasy residue (and we know how stubborn eye makeup can be).
But this is 2013, after all, and makeup removers have come a long, long way. Here
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS