Gentlemen prepare your moustaches. November is now known as Movember, the month in which men around the globe will grow a moustache in support of men’s health issues. Movember is also the name for the global charity that engages men to grow a moustache for the month of November to raise awareness and funds for men’s health issues. All funds raised in the U.S. will go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation and LiveSTRONG, the cancer support organization founded by Lance Armstrong.
Apparently, there is good reason for such a movement due to men’s reluctance to visit a doct
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY