Photo credit: Labseries.com
(HealthNewsDigest.com) – Male interest in looking after their skin, hair and nails is on the rise, fueled by competition in the workplace due to a down economy as well as the natural course of baby boomers who refuse to age like their parents. Although men are becoming more mainstream in terms of looking after their skin, the trend still resonates more with the attorney from Chappaqua and the car mechanic in Toledo.
You can find men’s grooming brands at all price points and their increasing accessibility in supermarkets, drugstores and online is changing the mindset of the average guy from total apathy to piqued interest. This is also coming from women
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY