Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Among the first signs of fall is the welcome reappearance of sumptuous wine, scarlet, chocolate, and deep amethyst hues at Sephora. Of course, true to form, one of my picks for fall is YSL’s Rouge Pur Couture in Le Nu, a beautiful nude that covers my lips in a single smooth stroke. This rich elegant formula has an iconic 1940s look and feel and lasts really well without touchups. The deeper shades are beautiful too if you want to dive right into the season, even before the leaves start turning. Totally worth the $38 splurge, the new limited edition comes in 7 luscious shades.
I always switch up my
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY