Now is the season of extra, extra dry skin, and chances are that even if you’re slathering on a ton of moisturizer, it simply isn’t enough. Enter the era of the super moisturizer: products that really go the extra mile when it comes to making your skin optimally hydrated and as smooth and supple as a baby’s bottom.
Super moisturizers are those with real staying power, so you know that one layer is enough. You’ll never feel that dry, taut feeling you experience with some creams or serums, and there’s little need for touch ups. After consulting with Philadelphia dermatologist, Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil and testing several options, these are the ones that truly stood up to a day filled with
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS