La Jeunesse jeunessespa.com is one of New York’s best kept secrets and it could be dubbed “Serenity Central.” This tranquil spa oasis is tucked in beside the Empire Hotel on the Upper West Side, just a stone’s throw from Lincoln Center. With over 6,500 square feet of palatial luxury, seven grand treatment rooms, a wellness studio and a VIP suite suitable for couples (or ten of your closest friends) complete with two massage beds, a private lounge and a sauna. La Jeunesse also features hair, makeup, nails and waxing treatments. Surely I must have walked past it a thousand times and never even knew it was there.
For me, the main draw to La Jeunesse is their complete menu of gloriou
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS