Life is full of stress-inducing things and we’re definitely a stressed out nation, but lately I’ve been encountering a lot more freaked-out people than usual. Part of this is due to their day to day experiences like career, marital and family issues but the lead up to election day seemed to put everyone over the edge. Just take a peek at all the social media sites and it’s obvious that there’s lots of animosity, anger, distrust and hopelessness on one side and uncertainty on the other. And though the election is over, many stressed out individuals didn’t lower their cortisol levels the moment the polls closed and all was tallied up.
Whether your candidate won or lost, chances are you’re f
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY