Ulta Beauty is spreading love and kisses and good hair cuts this October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Its windows will be filled from top to bottom with “kiss” decals as part of its Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss program, which supports the Breast Cancer Research Fund. For each $1 donated on behalf of BCRF at an Ulta store, the donator will receive a “kiss” decal, which can be posted in the store or windows. The Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss program is expected to showcase more than six miles of kisses in stores nationwide.
Those who donate $1 can register to win a beauty bag of pink products, valued at $598, which will go to one winner per sto
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event