Photo Credit: kimberlysayer.com
“Organic” means working with nature, not against it. Organic beauty is the formulation of cosmetic products using organically farmed ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and more.
Certified organic beauty products go one step further, with:
• NO animal testing
• NO GMOs
• NO controversial chemicals
• NO parabens and phthalates
• NO synthetic colors, dyes or fragrances
• NO nano particles
And more importantly, say:
• YES to higher levels of antioxi
We have 3 beautiful collections from organic skincare expert Kimberly Sayer of London to give away. The all-natural three step regimen includes Light Cleansing Lotion, Gentle Almond & Lavender Face Scrub and Aromatic Night Repair Cream, a total value of $83!!! With ingredients like Ugandan Shea Butter, Comfrey Root and Lavender Oil, your skin is sure to thank you for the healthy uplift. Ideal for sensitive, dry and mature skin types.
To Enter: Tell us your favorite natural skincare ingredient and why (like love ginseng for its energizing boost or almond oil for its soothing effect)
to be eligible to win!
Meet the Organic Beauty Pro
Kimberly Sayer traces her passion for organic beauty back to her childhood in England. She is the daughter of organic gardeners, who used their home grown vegetables, fruits and plants to create skin and body care products. Translating her childhood traditions into a career, Kimberly trained with UK organic chemist Michael Winter and received a degree from The Neals Yard Beauty Therapy College in London. Fast forward to 2010 and New York, and you’ll find Kimberly building on her career as an organic esthetician with a skin care line that uses only natural ingredients sourced personally from organic farms and fair trade agreements. The Kimberly Sayer of Lo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY