Photo Credit: kiehls.com
One of the things I hate most is when someone sees me and says: “Are you all right? You look tired.” That is basically code for “You look like hell.” It seems like it happens a lot, whether it’s because I didn’t sleep well the night before, or didn’t bother to put on eye makeup that day, or the lighting in the room just doesn’t flatter me. Frankly, it’s annoying and can ruin your whole day. So I have been looking for something that would make me look rested in the morning no matter what my sleeping patterns were like.
In the past week alone, I have not been sleeping well. So one night, I decided to try the new Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye. It comes in a very small bottle but only req
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS