Photo Credit: marinamaher.com
Fresh is the new frozen when it comes to facial rejuvenation, yet many of us remain unaware that the words ‘subtle’ and ‘cosmetic surgery’ can be used together.
Yes, frown lines between the eyebrows can male a person look stressed, old and even angry, but few of us are taking action to learn about treatment options that have natural-looking results, according to new survey commissioned by Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Fully 74 percent of women and men aged 30-50 would be more interested in anti-aging treatments if results looked natural.
But there is no if anymore. Today’s treatments can produce natural-looking results. It’s all up to what you want and your doctor’s hands.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS