Photo Credit: instagram.com/kaseykay.studios
Acting your age is so overrated! Unicorn beauty products have been around for a while now but it’s apparent that they’re here for the long haul. When unicorn beauty is done right it knows no age limit. Who doesn’t love shimmer, shine and pastel shades? If you’re not quite sure what the unicorn trend in beauty is, it basically encompasses anything and everything in the beauty world that’s holographic, iridescent or whimsically pastel rainbow hued.
Want to do “UNICORN” right?
Choose only one area on your face — either eyes, cheeks or lips — to avoid overkill.
You can wear it in a variety of ways on your nails, either alone or on top of any super shiny lacquer, preferably in a pas
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS