Photo Credit: juverest.com
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT TWITTER CHAT
WHEN: TUESDAY, APRIL 21 AT 1:00 -1:30 P.M. ET
GUEST: Join Beautyinthebag and Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon and Inventor of the revolutionary JUVEREST® (The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow), Dr. Goesel Anson, to get the scoop on how to keep facial lines and wrinkles at bay. Dr. Anson can answer all your questions about how to change your lifestyle to look younger for longer, from sleeping to skin care habits, sun avoidance, and more.
JOIN: Use @JUVEREST and @Beautyinthebag plus hashtag #BEAUTYINTHEBAG
You’ve most likely read up on the latest and greatest elixirs to keep those lines and wrinkles at bay and you know the importance of getting enough beauty sleep because it helps your skin repair, restore, and rebalance itself.
Wouldn’t it be lousy then, if the slumber you’re getting is actually aging you? If you’re not sleeping on your back, chances are good it’s doing just that. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) warns that sleeping in certain positions — such as on your stomach or side — presses your face against your pillow, creating lines and creases when you wake up. Unfortunately, after nightly repetition, these wrinkles can become permanent. Their recommendation? Sleep
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event