Photo Credit: juverest.com
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT TWITTER CHAT
WHEN: TUESDAY, APRIL 21 AT 1:00 -1:30 P.M. ET
GUEST: Join Beautyinthebag and Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon and Inventor of the revolutionary JUVEREST® (The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow), Dr. Goesel Anson, to get the scoop on how to keep facial lines and wrinkles at bay. Dr. Anson can answer all your questions about how to change your lifestyle to look younger for longer, from sleeping to skin care habits, sun avoidance, and more.
JOIN: Use @JUVEREST and @Beautyinthebag plus hashtag #BEAUTYINTHEBAG
You’ve most likely read up on the latest and greatest elixirs to keep those lines and wrinkles at bay and you know the importance of getting enough beauty sleep because it helps your skin repair, restore, and rebalance itself.
Wouldn’t it be lousy then, if the slumber you’re getting is actually aging you? If you’re not sleeping on your back, chances are good it’s doing just that. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) warns that sleeping in certain positions — such as on your stomach or side — presses your face against your pillow, creating lines and creases when you wake up. Unfortunately, after nightly repetition, these wrinkles can become permanent. Their recommendation? Sleep
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY