Photo Credit: loccitanne.com
Derived from the nut of the African shea tree, shea butter is one of those seemingly magic all purpose ingredients. According the the ASBI (American Shea Butter Institute), a bio-tech institute that provides consumer and industry education and quality standards, this moisturizing and healing multi-tasker has many uses. It diminishes wrinkles, dry skin and hair, dermatitis, eczema and blemishes as well as helps heal insect bites, minor skin wounds, itchiness and more which is why you’ll find this coveted ingredient in skincare, haircare and now even makeup.
L’Occitane’s Shea B
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON