When it comes to hair loss, men seem to get all the attention, but the fact is that women 1 in 3 women will notice hair loss and struggle with loss of self-esteem because of it. In fact, women worry more about their appearance than they do about finances, their health, relationships, family and success.
At a recent Women’s Rogaine event in NYC, I had the opportunity to sit down with NYC-based board certified dermatologist Doris Day, MD. She explained how aging impacts the hair and scalp in the form of loss of color pigment, less moisture and oil production in the scalp, change in hair texture, less dense strands and inactive hair follicles. This combo can take a toll on your head of hair
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON