Photo Credit: drbrandt.com
News of the sudden death of beloved dermatologist Fredric (Fred to his friends) Sheldon Brandt on April 5, 2015 spread like wildfire among dermatologists and plastic surgeons around the world. It was a big shock to all of us who knew him, and a great loss to the field. Fred was a leading pioneer in injectable fillers and BOTOX®, having treated a crowd of well-heeled women and men who were determined to stay youthful for as long as possible. Dubbed “The Baron of Botox” by W Magazine, he has forever changed the field of dermatology and cosmetic medicine. He left his footprint on the way we look at facial aging in myriad ways, and he did it all with passion and a sense of humor.
At a st
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY