Photo Credit: drbrandt.com
News of the sudden death of beloved dermatologist Fredric (Fred to his friends) Sheldon Brandt on April 5, 2015 spread like wildfire among dermatologists and plastic surgeons around the world. It was a big shock to all of us who knew him, and a great loss to the field. Fred was a leading pioneer in injectable fillers and BOTOX®, having treated a crowd of well-heeled women and men who were determined to stay youthful for as long as possible. Dubbed “The Baron of Botox” by W Magazine, he has forever changed the field of dermatology and cosmetic medicine. He left his footprint on the way we look at facial aging in myriad ways, and he did it all with passion and a sense of humor.
At a st
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON