Jet’s motto “look, study and attack” has made her an undeniable expert in the beauty industry. Evolving the looks of her clients by focusing on hair texture and bone structure, natural skin tones and color, she’s known for creating unique, signature styles that leave her clients looking gorgeous and feeling confident. Her level of knowledge and skill in contemporary hair styling technique has resulted in Jet Rhys Salon features in numerous fashion and beauty publications such as Allure, Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.
Beauty In The Bag spoke with Jet to learn more about her career and best hair-care tips.
1. You’ve been welcoming celebrities at your salons for years
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS