Photo Credit: weightwatchers.com
First Lady Michelle Obama has devoted much of her time in the White House to ending the childhood obesity epidemic through her “Let’s Move” campaign. While her steadfast dedication to this important cause is impressive, it’s actually her upper arms that we admire most!
In fact, her toned, trim and tight arms—and our worship of them—are likely one of the reasons behind a huge 4,378 percent increase in the number of arm lifts performed over the last decade. Perhaps you’ve caught a glimpse of a new Weight Watchers television ad featuring Ana Gasteyer in a bright red cocktail dress singing a parody of the famous songstress Peggy Lee’s rendition of “Fever,” updated to “Sleeveless
For the past fifteen years, I’ve been following celebrities as an editor at the national tabloids. So you might say that celebrities are my life – and my livelihood. So I thought a roundup of the products they endorse might prove interesting. Here are some of today’s hottest stars and what they use to enhance their natural beauty.
THE HOT WIFE
No doubt about it, Julianna Margulies, 45, star of hit series The Good Wife stays hot with L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Day/Night Cream Moisturizer. This anti-aging multi-complex repair cream is lightweight, no
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY