Photo Credit: rogaine.com
Jill Crosby certainly knows hair. After becoming a hairstylist, she pursued a degree in wig making before beginning her career in TV and movies and was later named the Head Hairstylist on How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, and Sons of Tucson. Crosby works with celebs like Melissa McCarthy, Allison Janney, Julie Bowen, Diane Keaton, Zac Efron, Ben Stiller and Jimmy Kimmel. As a spokesperson for Women’s ROGAINE®, she is helping women combat issues associated with thinning and hair making her the go-to resource for many a celebrity dealing with thinning hair.
BITB asked which celeb she is dying to get her hands on next – and she picked Jennifer Lawrence. “She is such a natural beauty and is s
With movie debuts from directors like Robert Redford, Terence Malick and Mira Nair, the Toronto International Film Festival presents the best in new films from international as well as Canadian filmmakers from September 6-16. Second in importance only to the Cannes Film Festival, Toronto’s glamour quotient is high with red carpet looks from the likes of Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence and Rachel McAdams.
Actress Amy Adams graced the red carpet for the debut of The Master, which she stars in with Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman. For the event, she wore a black Marchesa dress with makeup by Stephen Sollitto, who worked with Votre Vu products. To begin, Stephen prepped Am
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY