I can’t believe no one ever thought of this before – a multi-purpose eye and day cream. La Prairie has just released Advanced Marine Biology Revitalizing Emulsion ($135) – and wonders of wonders it’s formulated as a moisturizer to be used on the face, neck…and eyes. What a fabulous invention. Just think about the travel opportunities.
That’s exactly what Céline Cousteau, Founder of CauseCentri Productions and granddaughter of the legendary Jacques Cousteau had in mind when she worked with La Prairie as the Special Ambassador for the Advanced Marine Biology Collection. “I wanted something easy. I wanted something travelable,” she said.
The new emulsion can be used da
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS