March 8th is International Women’s Day, a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women and a day to reflect on the progress that still needs to be made for gender parity. It’s an important issue because numerous global studies have shown that when women are part of senior leadership, you find that profitability, return on investment and innovation all increase.
Both women and men can and should do their part to eradicate workplace bias, help a woman or girl reach their goals, work towards gender-balanced leadership or develop more inclusive and flexible cultures in businesses and groups. Take the pledge.
Worldwide, there are thousands of events oc
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS