Long gone are the days when having a peel or a laser treatment meant hiding out for weeks until the redness subsided. Today’s kinder, gentler treatments are easier on your skin, and you can get back to work or play faster than ever.
With a little help from our 5 favorite rapid recovery products, you can saunter back to your desk over a long weekend without having to answer a ton of probing questions, like “What have you done to your face?, or become the water cooler topic.
iS Clinical Sheald Recovery Balm ($68 ) – If you’re a serum kind of gal, look no further. iS Clinical has a roster of antiox
Photo credit: skinstore.com
(Via HealthNewsDigest.com) – Facial aging involves more than just the skin. Your muscles get lazy, skin begins to sag, soft tissue breaks down, and fat deposits accumulate. Anti-aging topical work well on fine lines, pigment and texture, but may fall short when it comes to deep creases and a slackening jawline. You have to be realistic – if you are expecting any cream to put an end to your double chin or hanging eyelids, you are destined to be sadly disappointed.
Choosing skincare products that suit your skin and your budget can be a daunting task with several thousand new products arriving every year to already crowded shelves and websites. While everyo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY