Are hidden fragrances in your favorite cosmetics making you itch?
They just may be, according to a new report from Women’s Voices for the Earth, a Missoula, MT-based group that is striving to eliminate chemicals that harm women’s health.
And when it comes to fragrances in cosmetics and other household products, what we don’t know may be hurting us, according to the report, Secret Scents: How Hidden Fragrance Allergens Harm Public Health.
Deodorants, perfumes, lotions, and household products may contain fragrances that are not specifically listed on their labels nor do they have to be. Fragrances can fall under the rubric of trade secrets. This means they don’t have to be l
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS