Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
ABOUT THE BRAND
Developed by Dr. Obagi, Zo® Skin Health Products are formulated to deliver results and provide an effective non-medical daily skincare program to help with premature aging, skin damage, and to maintain healthy skin.
Visit zoskinhealth.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN 5 Oclipse® Daily Sheer SPF 50
ZO® SKIN HEALTH Oclipse® Daily Sheer SPF 50
Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, IR-A, and high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant delivering superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness.
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
With so many sunscreen options, it can be hard to decide which one you should get, right? The most important things you want in your sun protection should be right there on the front of the bottle or tube (i.e. “broad spectrum” and an SPF of 30 or more)—but as soon as you take a gander at the back or carton, it’s easy to get confused and find yourself going down a UV-lit rabbit hole.
With summer just days away, here are a few other boxes you’ll want to check when shopping for your 2017 sunscreen:
A sheer finish with no white residue
A non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS