Want behind-the-scenes access or need a how-to video to brush up your makeup techniques? Estee Lauder has just the ticket – it’s new official YouTube channel, called Your Source for Expert Beauty Advice (www.youtube.com/esteelauder). The channel launched last week with 35 videos featuring Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux as well as global spoksmodels Hilary Rhoda, Constance Jablonski, Liu Wen, Joan Smalls, Carolyn Murphy and Elizabeth Hurley.
Content is original and interactive and even includes a two-way mirror application where you can follow a how-to video and watch yourself applying makeup simultaneously.
In addition to how-tos, the channel features interviews with Tom Pe
Sephora has heard the call of the iPad and met the challenge. This month the beauty retailer has released the Sephora App for iPad, now available at the App Store for free. The all in one app includes up-to-the minute beauty news and information from Sephora’s Facebook and Twitter feeds as well as the retailer’s BeautyTalk community, Beauty And The Blog website and Sephora’s newly revamped YouTube Channel. Of course, the app features an easy online shopping experience…and all of this can be customized to show only the content you want to use.
“The limitless capabilities of iPad inspired us to rethink how we deliver content digitally to our clients, leading us to develop uniq
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY