Under-eye bags, dark circles and puffiness make us look exhausted when, well, we sort of are, but just don’t want anyone else to know it.
This is why more than 70 percent of facial plastic surgeons reported an uptick in requests for eyelid procedures to look less tired in 2015, making these surgeries among the biggest trends spotted in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s annual statistics.
We know this area needs some serious TLC as a recent study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in Washington, DC found that the eyes age earlier and faster than the rest of the face. In fact, there may be up to a 10-year differen
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY