Salmon, dark greens and nuts – we’ve all known these super foods are good for our bodies, but who knew they also contribute to silky, glowing hair too. Eating a well-balanced diet is the key to unlocking beautiful hair, according to the healthy hair experts at Infusium 23, the venerable hair-care brand dedicated to finding solutions to all sorts of hair problems. Read on for some tasty tips for healthy, shiny hair.
Luster and Shine
Salmon: loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B-12 and iron, salmon helps keep hair shiny and lustrous.
Carrots: a delicious source of vitamin A, said to improve the condition of the scalp to help grow shiny strong hair.
Brazil Nuts: choc
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS