Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, Ph.D. is a recognized world authority in drug delivery and a pioneer of silicon-based bio-courier technologies. Throughout her career, she has always believed that good skin is a vital component of overall beauty and good health and makes a significant impact on emotional well-being.
She understands from personal experience how frustrating it can be to spend time and money on skincare with sometimes disappointing results. To Suzanne, science is the answer. Her research team spent almost ten years developing Good Silicon+®, a unique patented technology specifically designed to make skincare ingredients more effective, while also delivering Ortho-Silicic Acid (OSA)
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON