While nail art itself has existed for decades (in the 1970s, salon aestheticians used to draw cute designs with pens on polished nails), the practice today is still a hands-on experience, but with many more options. You can visit your nail art salon and ask them to create your heart’s desire. Or, you could just shop for nail lacquers by brands like L’Oreal, Illamasqua, Sally Hansen, and Essie and create looks that will make even your aesthetician envious.
Here are ways to take your digits to another level using just a few nail lacquers:
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY