Born into a medical family in Russia, board-certified dermatologist Julie Russak, MD, moved to the US to attend college and medical school. Her accomplishments in medicine were even recognized as an undergraduate, when she received an award from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute for her excellence in genetics and immunology. She then attended New York University Medical School and completed a dermatology fellowship at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where she was named chief resident. An Oncology Melanoma Fellowship with Dr. Darrell Rigel followed and today, Dr. Russak runs a busy medical and cosmetic dermatology practice in Manhattan.
Tell us a bit ab
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers have evolved as a mainstay for lip augmentation. In fact, in Europe, there are literally 70 or more of them on offer, yet only a few top brands you should care about. But the disconnect about lip enhancement is the dreaded trout pout, bee sting, sausage roll, and duck lips look that gets pointed out on the Red Carpet and stared at in malls all too often. (Think Courtney Love circa 2007).
So Allergan, the BOTOX® and Juvederm® people, set out to put an end to the stigma of overblown, swollen lips for good. They have developed a new variation with characteristics especially suited for creating and enhancing soft, lovely lips. Juvederm® Volbella® with Lidoca
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS