Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to have a little fun with your makeup? Bold colors are trending. You’ll stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons and look modern while you are at it by wearing just one “notice-me” shade at a time. You can choose to play up your eyes or your lips (not both!) with a bright, opaque, captivating color in shades of blue, green, yellow, orange or purple for your eyes and red, fuchsia, hot pink, orange or purple for your lips. To make the right statement steer clear of pastels which won’t have the same impact and keep the rest of your makeup extremely minimal.
TO PLAY UP YOUR EYES: Use cream shadow and a makeup brush or opt for liquid liner and get graphic. Wing out the corners o
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event