Photo Credit: instagram.com/colorwowhair
Approximately 75% of women color their hair in some form and you’re probably one of them. If so, chances are you can use a little help every now and then. Maybe you’ve missed a color appointment or are trying to stretch out the time between appointments to save a little cash. Maybe you’ve got better things to do with your time than be a slave to your roots every few weeks. Maybe you spend a lot of time outdoors and are looking to prevent the color fade that takes place due to the elements, or maybe your hair loses its luster between colorings and you want your locks to look rich day in and day out.
To help keep your hair rich and vibrant 24/7 you’ll want to install a filtered shower head
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS