Have you ever wondered how much damage driving might be doing to your skin? Or if you could improve your skin by simply turning on your car’s air-conditioning? Well, Honda has, and the company has just released a special edition of its popular Fit model, just for women. Called the She’s, the smallish hatchback has unique features that Honda believes will particularly appeal to women, such as, a special UV-blocking windshield, which can block up to 99% of UV rays to prevent wrinkles and skin cancer. It also features a “Plasmacluster” air-conditioning system, which claims to improve skin quality, and specially designed mirrors.
[caption id=”attachment_26703″ align=”aligncenter” wi
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON