Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have smooth, silky legs without the hassle of shaving, waxing or using depilatories? This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway could be the answer to your dreams. We have one Flash&Go Permanent Hair Removal Device (a whopping $299 value) from Silk’n to give to a lucky winner.
This at-home device uses a type of light energy called Home Pulse Light™ to target body and facial hair. The color pigment in your hair absorbs the energy, which is then converted into heat that disables the hair at its root. The process is completely painless and does not affect the surrounding skin at all. Because of the hair growth cycle, multiple treatments must be completed—the same
Professional, permanent hair removal seems like a dream come true, until you check out the price. Defuzzing your legs can run into thousands of dollars, requiring half a dozen visits to the doctor or esthetician to banish hair forever. Thankfully, at-home options exist at a much more reasonable price point.
Flash&Go ($299) is a permanent hair removal device from Silk’n that uses Home Pulse Light™ (HPL) to target body and facial hair. A type of light energy, HPL is absorbed by the color pigment in your hair and then converted into heat, ultimately disabling hair growth without affecting the surrounding skin. Like professional laser treatments, this process requires multiple applica
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS