Photo Credit: sephora.com
There’s a reason steam is a vital part to getting a facial — it opens up pores, hydrates and clarifies the skin — but getting these services regularly at a spa can put a dent in your pocket.
Enter Dr. Dennis Gross Steamer Solutions ($125), which serves as an at-home facial, delivering a constant flow of moisture to dehydrated skin. The machine has a calibrated glass cup that you pour water into through spigot. There are two buttons that give you control over the steaming process. It provides continuous steam for 20 minutes, and the heat does not scald your skin.
Dr. Gross advises that “Steaming skin at home is a great option to open pores and help get rid of pore-clogging surface d
We’re heavy into the last lap of the holiday gift buying marathon. For those who still have a few gifts to purchase before you cross the finish line, the beautymakers have made the decision, purchase, and wrapping process as easy as pie. Check out the following faves, for gifts that will please and surprise and in some cases, keep giving long past the 25th.
Gift Box Subscriptions
Photo Credit: Glossybox
From the luxury-oriented Glossybox to Birchbox and Beauty Army, there is no shortage of gift box subscriptions. The best part is that you’re giving gifts that keep giving: even if you order a three-month supply, the effects of your gift will linger over time. Glossybox’s three-month pl
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS