Photo Credit: wacoal.com
Introducing the iPant!
Wacoal, the people who make great bras that last a lifetime…, will debut their revolutionary iPant — new shapewear that works with your body to visually reduce the appearance of cellulite from your waist, hips and thighs as you move. The first in America to utilize Novarel Slimâ technology in shapewear, Wacoal’s iPant will help you redefine your silhouette and reshape your lower body in 28 days with lasting results. The first iPant launched is a long leg shaper style, and the hi-waist shaper is coming by May, just in time for Spring and Summer.
The iPant uses Novarel Slimâ, a new nylon microfiber constructed of tiny, porous c
Reprinted from Healthnewsdigest.com
Despite the wave of celebrity moms who seem to bounce back to their size zero pre pregnancy shape with the aid of a team of trainers, personal chefs and nutritionists, most women in the real world are pretty distressed about the changes they experience after childbirth and breast feeding. No matter how hard you work at toning your body and staying fit, some changes post pregnancy are inevitable. Large breasts tend to sag, the areolas may enlarge, and the upper area often flattens out resulting in a loss of cleavage. Small breasts often seem to lose whatever volume was there before the baby. Hips can widen, the abdomen expands causing the muscle
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY