Celebrity makeup artist and grooming expert Merrell Hollis believes that good skin is the foundation for great make up. His artistry has led to alliances with such major brands as Clinique, MAC, Lancôme, and Versace, and his work appears in product packaging and company advertising for L’Oréal Paris and Soft Sheen Carson. Originally from Georgia, Mr. Hollis’ fascination with couture fashion and makeup began at an early age and he received his degree in Fashion Marketing and Design from American Inter-Continental University. In addition to numerous other celebrity clients, Mr. Hollis serves as the personal makeup artist to media personality and talk show host Wendy Williams.
After training at Bumble and bumble for four years as well as with master colorist Brad Johns for two years, Miguel Angarita, colorist at New York City’s mizu salon, has established himself as one of the city’s most talented colorists. He has solid color background with a specialty in multi-dimensional color. As a mizu salon educator he specializes in hair painting/balyage and the ombre technique.
He is inspired by fashion, summer, nature and “Hollywood Glam”, and a true believer that “hair is the ultimate accessory and it always has to look great.” Miguel regularly works with Elite Models and his work has been seen in television campaigns for Suave Professionals. In addit
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS