Santa Claus is coming to town, and although he doesn’t look any worse for wear (at least compared to years’ prior), there’s nothing wrong with a little self-improvement Beauty In The Bag style.
For starters, what’s up with Saint Nick’s ruddy complexion and bright red cheeks? Yes, the cold winter air can certainly cause a crimson flush, but it’s also possible that the big guy is has as-yet-untreated rosacea.
To the rescue: Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments can help with the associated dilated blood vessels, redness and thickening skin on nose and cheeks (rhinophyma). This may do more than improve his appearance; it can also reduce the burning associated with rosacea –
You don’t have to watch All My Children to know Susan Lucci or her daytime TV alter ego Erica Kane. She is the undisputed queen of the soaps, known around the globe, who graciously took the time to dish with Beauty In The Bag about what keeps her looking just so youthful and glamorous.
Lucci first started playing soap opera icon Erica Kane in 1970. After 41 years, more than 12 marriages (including a few to the same groom), a slew of torrid love affairs, more-than-one near death experience, an addiction t
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS